How to Save on Wedding Flowers
Flowers are a great way to customize your decor and add color, freshness and beauty to your special day. On average, Colorado brides end up spending $2,500 or even upwards of $11,000 just on flowers for the day of the wedding alone! For those Colorado brides who don’t want to break the bank with the flower budget, DIY Designs Inspired By You has many creative solutions to save you money on your wedding day.
Putting together beautiful arrangements don’t have to be left only to the Florist, especially with a little help from the pros at DIY Designs Inspired By You. In one fun session at DIY in Denver, you and your bridal party can make everything you need for the big day; DIY bouquets, DIY centerpieces and much more!
Traditional Florist Pricing
- Bridal bouquet: $140–$400
- Bridesmaid bouquet: $70–$150
- Boutonniere: $25–$50
- Wrist corsage: $45–$70
- Reception flowers: $80–$250
- Flower girl petals: $60 per bag
- Altar flowers: $75–$500
- Guest table centerpiece: $70–$325
DIY Designs Inspired by You Sample Pricing*
- Bridal & 1 Bridesmaid Bouquet Package: starting at $199.00 (includes boutonnieres)
- Bridesmaid bouquet: $45
- Boutonniere: $10
- Wrist corsage: $20
- Reception flowers: $125
- We usually design these if they are arch pieces or garlands.
- Flower girl petals: $0
- Guest table centerpiece: $30 per table
DIY Savings: $2,000+
*These are only samples. Each wedding is unique and varies greatly on pricing and because of the numbers of bridesmaids, table pieces and types of flowers. The types of flowers being requested is the biggest pricing variance. View various floral pricing packages for more details.